Dr.Abdul Kalam Science Techno Club
Mission / Vision
I established the club on 8th August 2016 to encourage students and pupils to have interest in the study of science and technology through project development. Currently, members have achieved victory and success in Regional and National Science competitions. It is my dream that, together with club members, the nation will have a new generation of science and technology minded youth.
What does the organization do?
The organization (being a non-profit institution), do perform the following activities:
- Train the students and pupils in basic science and technology subjects
- Use practical projects to explain scientific concepts.
- Embarks on study tours, to expose the young ones to what is happening in the Industries
- Use waste materials and materials available in the immediate environment to make meaningful scientific projects, to the benefit of schools and the society at large.
Opportunities for Youth
Members of the club do enjoy the following opportunities:
- Free studies in science and technology
- Have first-hand practical training in areas like basic electronics and safety regulations
- Are exposed to the industries and also have the opportunity to explore other locations in the Country
- Have the opportunity to unearth their talents through creative projects and competitions